We are looking for an organized accounting officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of our business. The responsibilities of an accounting officer include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
- Checking documents related to project and operational expenses
- Journal Entry and documentation through the Xero System
- Tax Administration such as VAT, WHT, Tax Invoice, Tax Slip, Tax Payment
- Fluently in Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Prepare Account Payable
- Petty Cash Contol
- Responsible for Cash Flow & Bank Transactions.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of Administration of all transactions based on SOP and applicable Accounting Principles.
- Create and update the payment verification and Cost Control SOP
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned
- Degree in Accounting or similar
- Working experience as an Accounting Officer min. 2 years
- Knowledge and competency in PSAK or IFRS
- Proficiency in Management Systems
- Administration Skills
- Proficiency in Accounting Software, Xero
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Spreadsheet
Why apply to us?
- Health insurance other than BPJS (fully covered by the Company)
- 12 VL (10VL can be carried over to the following year), Sick leave and special leave according to Indonesian Labor Law, and Additional benefit to special leave per event (Marriage, paternity, death, hospitalized family member)
- Company-issued items such as laptop, etc.
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Work Conditions: Remote work setup