Senior B2B Sales Officer for Quipper Campus
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options.
- Develop relationships with prospects, both the new or existing ones through all the sales activities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans prior to achieve the target.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support.
- Recommend service and profit improvements (explore the new opportunities).
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Maintain all the key information from prospects and get the insights for the next strategy.
- Min. 5 years experience in Marketing, Sales or Business Development field.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B Sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations (being fluent in English will be a plus).
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose services-based solutions for clients.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and innovative.