B2C Sales Manager for Quipper Video
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its a strong presence
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Developing the sales team through recruiting, performance monitoring motivation, counseling, coaching, and product knowledge education.
- Setting sales targets and assessing individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 3 up to 5 years experience in B2B/B2C/B2G business as sales/business development/education industry is a plus point
- Have previous/existing connections/network with K12 private/public schools
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with additional 3 dependents (fully covered by the Company)
- 12 VL (5VL can be carried over to following year), Unlimited SL for 1 year, Additional benefit to special leave per event (Marriage, paternity, death, hospitalized family member)
- Company-issued item (laptop to be provided upon regularization)
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Government-mandated benefits
- Work Conditions: Remote work setup