Data Analyst for Content
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design for the Content department. Data analysts will configure/develop an environment for analysis with reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
The job includes but is not limited to the following:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports for content.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets on teachers and students
- Support content planning and improve data-driven decision-making
- Support the team to build, and develop better data management tools/ process/ system to improve the Content department’s operational effectiveness.
- Create training programs to help the team develop skills in data presentation, data gathering, and data analytics.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs based on content usage analysis in Indonesia and the Philippines market.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Willing to learn and explore new applications and technologies associated with data and projects; able to self-learn new programming language(s) when required for certain tasks