Education Content Creator
Content Creator is a candidate who foremost has high interest and is aware of the issues of education in Indonesia, especially on the formal K-12 sectors. Besides, their creative expertise within the area of video productions, copy and script-writing, and layout/design/editing is highly sought for. The role of Content Creator is basically to make ALL of out content types more creatively pleasant for our users.
- Conducting basic digital research;
- Strategically determining what content is worth creating;
- Writing a set of sound, communicative, and well-structured content (creative briefs, textbooks, infographics, video scripts, storyboards and other relevant outputs);
- Exercising and developing complex material into simple and effective wording;
- Developing comprehensive and creative storyboards for shooting processes;
- Directing the production of the video;
- Other tasks to support content department as instructed.
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Studies, Visual Arts, Linguistics, Multimedia, Education or related field;
- Based in Jabodetabek (WFH as default, but must come physically to the studio at times of shooting);
- Applicants with experience in the education industry is a plus point;
- Previous working experience on Media and Production House/Agency will be a plus point;
- Excellent communication, content writing skills, and presentation skills;
- English proficient;
- Able to work under a tight deadline;
- Have extensive knowledge in the field of video production;
- Have high ownership to the content he/she produces and the team he/she works with.