Group Product Manager
We are looking for a Group Product Manager capable of managing product teams responsible for a group of our global e-learning products.
As a part of the product leadership team, the Group Product Manager is expected to strike a balance between people management and individual contributions to product development.
S/he’ll lead product managers while coordinating with engineering, marketing, sales, and other teams to develop the product requirements and roadmaps, as well as incorporate feedback from customers into the product strategy.
- Drive product requirements, design, engineering resourcing of new features and enhancements
- Develop a solid relationship with internal stakeholders and other teams that contribute to product development and management from ideation to operations
- Mentor and motivate members of the product team to reach product goals and achieve deliverables
- Lead analysis of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine a sustainable product roadmap and the right set of learning features to drive engagement and business goals
- Collaborate and make trade-offs across complex, interwoven product ecosystem
- Manage the product lifecycle and sustain quality over time
- Establish product and process best practices
- At least 5 years of related working experience in digital product management and delivery or product design
- Excellent leadership skills with experience leading product managers and cross-functional teams
- Experienced in facilitating product discovery workshops (i.e: Design Sprint, Lean Canvas, etc)
- Demonstrated experience launching products from the ground up, with strong prioritization & requirement trade-off expertise
- Sufficient understanding of the basic concept and workflow of agile software management and development (i.e. scrum, kanban, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple teams in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members across the Japan, Philippines, and Indonesia offices
- Strong interpersonal communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong data analysis experience and skills (statistical hypothesis testing, data retrieval & reporting) and problem-solving aptitude
- Capable of synthesizing data from various feedback sources in order to inform decisions in prioritizing and designing product features
- Keen attention to detail
Why apply to us?
- Health insurance other than BPJS (fully covered by the Company)
- 12 VL (10VL can be carried over to the following year), Sick leave and special leave according to Indonesian Labor Law, Additional benefit to special leave per event (Marriage, paternity, death, hospitalized family member)
- Company-issued items such as laptop, etc.
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Government-mandated benefits (BPJS contribution is fully covered by the Company)
- Work Conditions: Remote work set up