Head of Corporate Planning and Finance
This position will be responsible for strategic planning and finance of the company, as well as assisting leaders in achieving the financial targets, budgeting, corporate performance metrics, and benchmarking across the company.
- Execute corporate projects of a strategic and financial nature, working closely with business unit management and other members of the corporate team *(Operations, Human Resources, Strategy, Tax, Accounting & Finance, and Legal)
- Drive company profitability and growth by analyzing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives and business cases
- Develop comprehensive financial analyses of business performance and corporate activities, working closely with the CEO and Board of Management
- Leading and managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to assist in the coordination of internal multi-projects, such as sales strategy, company's budgeting, business, operational improvement, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO and/or Board of Management
- Advanced degree in finance, marketing, business administration, or business development.
- 5+ years of strategic experience in management consulting and similar environment
- Excellent people management skills.
- Professional verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong problem-solving skills, financial management, and analytical skills
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with additional 3 dependents (fully covered by the Company)
- 12 VL (10VL can be carried over to the following year), Unlimited SL for 1 year, Additional benefit to special leave per event (Marriage, paternity, death, hospitalized family member)
- Company-issued item (laptop to be provided upon regularization)
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Government-mandated benefits
- Work conditions: Remote work setup