Legal Associate Manager
This position is responsible for leading the Internal Control & Legal team to ensure that the company complies with policies and regulations, and manages the corporate legal affairs efficiently. The successful candidate is expected to be able to advise the business on all levels on legal issues and risks.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the Legal & Internal Control Division and developing collection strategies: development, implementation, and maintenance of a comprehensive filing system for all legal documents related to the company;
- Reviewing, interpreting translating legal requirements, and communicating them effectively with the company and external stakeholders;
- Responsible for the legal affairs of the entire company, including providing legal advice to the Global Legal Team, Global Internal Control, Cross Department, and others;
- Ensuring that all of the Company`s contracts & compliances comply with applicable laws & regulations and guidelines, and providing legal reports to upper management on legal issues in order to improve the business;
- Proofreading and/or drafting of contracts, privacy policies, agreements, terms and conditions, and other legal documents;
- Undertaking a lead role in negotiation and bargaining processes with employees on industrial matters to ensure the best organizational results are achieved; and
- Helping create awareness of relevant policies, procedures, and programs through formal training and communications.
- The candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in law;
- A Master's degree will be a plus point;
- High proficiency in both written & Verbal English communication;
- Have experience of 3-5 years in the related field;
- Experience in a law firm is preferable;
- Having an advocate's license will be a plus.;
- Wide knowledge and experience in submitting and renewing Company Business licenses, and other technical licenses/permits;
- Strong analytical, drafting, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently or in a team, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines; and
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.