We are looking for a Legal Intern to accomplish tasks such as filing, organizing legal documents, and learning about daily important affairs in the legal system.
- Draft and proofread correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts
- Research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, case files, and legal advices
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Assist and coordinate with the other teams related to legal matters; and
- Other tasks assigned by People Operations and/or Finance Manager.
- Active students (final year is preferable) or fresh graduate, majoring in Law
- Good proficient in spoken and written English
- Skillful in using Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and any types of Google Documents/Sheets
- Highly responsible, motivated and independent
- Team-oriented with strong willingness to work and adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and social competence skills