Live Class Supervisor for Masterclass
We are looking for a supervisor position who has a passion in education for the Quipper Video Masterclass product. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the end-to-end process for Live Class purpose and management, including - but not limited to - scheduling, talent scouting, engagement monitoring, and evaluation.
The job includes but is not limited to the following:
- Handle the end-to-end process of Live Class management, starting from the speaker/talent fulfillment, topic design and allocation, to the quality control
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, and develop interactive and attractive concept to have better engagement to users during the event
- Handle the promotion of event to reach the registrant and joint rate target
- Coordinate with the other team members involved in the operational management.
- Prefer to have 1-2 years experience in the online learning industry
- Have relevant working experience in a virtual event management
- Have knowledge in public speaking, content creation, and presentation skills
- Have good communication skills, preferably in English.
- Able to work under a tight deadline
- Fluent in operating Zoom and Spreadsheets