Marketing Strategy Planner
This position will work closely with Strategy & Planning Manager and Marketing Acquisition Lead to identify opportunities that support Quipper’s marketing strategy and also to develop yearly, quarterly, and monthly strategy for direct marketing channel and provide detailed planning and target setting.
- Gathering data and perform analysis, provide recommendations, and assist implementation for marketing acquisition and retention initiatives
- Align strategy implementation with cross-departments stakeholders (Data, Product, Sales, and Customer Relations)
- Conduct market research and analysis to provide understanding of local and global industry trends and outlook; Give recommendations for direct marketing strategy and product improvement opportunities
- Conduct user research and analysis to provide understanding of existing and potential user behaviors, needs, and attitudes; Give recommendations for direct marketing strategy and product improvement opportunities
- Explore new channel and conduct experiments that will deliver customer acquisition and retention
- Possess strong marketing knowledge in order to be able to develop an in-depth and comprehensive marketing strategy that will support and drive the business strategy success
- Possess strong analytical skill to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make recommendations
- Familiar with SQL and intermediate/advance in using excel
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong ownership, able to work in a team and cross divisions
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in Marketing and/or Strategy Planning, preferably with relevant experience in technology companies
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with additional 3 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- 12 VL (10VL can be carried over to following year), Sick leave and special leave according to Indonesian Labor Law, Additional benefit to special leave per event (Marriage, paternity, death, hospitalized family member)
- Company-issued items such as laptop, etc.
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Government mandated benefits