Quipper Masterclass is a service launched by Quipper Indonesia to provide personalised learning for students to achieve their best learning outcome.
This position will work as part of our Masterclass team in handling and monitoring operational activities to provide excellent service delivery to help maintain and increase student satisfaction.
- Administration: Create regular meeting reports, and support Business Ops Lead with other ad-hoc administrative duties for preparation and execution of new initiatives
- Performance management: Track performance of resources, provide daily coaching and monthly performance review
- Resources management: Regularly check availability of daily resources, make a recap of daily resources, and coordinate with Business Ops Lead and HR/Finance for hiring, onboarding, and payroll activities
- Service delivery: Monitor and coordinate daily operational activities with admin using different platforms, perform quality checks of daily operations and provide solutions when issues emerge
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Have at least 1 year experience in quality control combined with project management role
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, experienced in people management and able to perform in a very fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work with data
- Great attention to detail
- Have a passion in education technology is a plus
- [Current] Remote work setup