We are looking for a product designer dedicating UI design of an E-learning platform. Quipper's services are used by more than 3 million students and teachers worldwide. As a member of the product team, a product designer will focus on working with engineers and product managers to create new features and make dynamic enhancements to our apps.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and business teams.
- Create wireframe, mock-ups, or prototyping of web/native apps.
- Conduct user-testing or interview as a core member.
- Deliver pixel perfect design and the consistency.
- Identify operational needs and provide improvements.
- Coordinates with team members to ensure that targets are being met.
- Improves systems by studying current practices and designs modifications.
- Collaborate with a global team to develop one-platform products.
- Be flexible and willing to perform various tasks as required in a small team.
- Have a strong passion for education and learning.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Empathy with our mission “Distributors of Wisdom” and for our style of product development
- More than 3-4 years experience of UI design or relevant works
- Ability to design/make proposals to enhance UI/UX usability
- Mature skills for creative tools such as AdobeCC (Photoshop, Illustrator), or Figma
- Strong attention to detail in all creative works
- Good oral and written communication skills in English to drive projects
- Fluent in English
- Full time
- Knowledge of AdTech and SEO
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in internet business and digital marketing
- Interest in exploring new internet services, technology
- Can work independently, and is flexible and willing to solve various challenges
- Good computer skills and ability to use online services such as Google Apps, Slack, Github, etc.
Why apply to us?
- Health insurance other than BPJS (fully covered by the Company)
- 12 VL (5VL can be carried over to the following year), Sick leave and special leave according to Indonesian Labor Law, Additional benefit to special leave per event (Marriage, paternity, death, hospitalized family member)
- Company-issued items such as laptop, etc.
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Government-mandated benefits (BPJS contribution is fully covered by the Company)
- Work Conditions: Remote work set up
PLEASE SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL WORKS!