Product Ops and Support Specialist
Appeal of the work
Quipper has bases in London, Tokyo, Manila, and Jakarta. Our members across the world work together using GitHub and Slack. We also place importance on connecting the team members via visits to the offices in each country and seeing one another face-to-face as well as through a company-wide meeting every other week.
・Product Development Focused on Users
In developing a product, we think it’s important to keep improving the overall service by observing the user reactions and making small modifications. People in marketing and sales, as well as designers and producers also often discuss and review the services on GitHub.
Our engineers and designers go around schools in the world, listen to the voices of users, and seek for a UI that is globally adapted and easy for anyone to use, and a UX that works fast with any line in the world for a more enjoyable learning overall.
- Work with client support teams in assisting customers by facilitating product-level support (internal, external/social media)
- Coordinate with business units in collecting and understanding new product developments and enhancements
- Work with product and sales team to support product training and promotional activities
- Enforce product support & communication processes, develop knowledge base and FAQs for product support activities (internal, external/customers)
- Work with product and business units to support product training and promotional activities
- Work with support and engineering teams to evaluate complex customer problems, identify root causes and derive resolutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT, Communication, Business Management or Education
- Have 1-2 years working experience in product operations or product support
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Bahasa and English
- Capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague
- Interpersonal skills as required in regularly being in contact with multiple teams, stakeholders and/or customers
- Strong ability to prioritise workload
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Expertise in data analysis (SQL, BigQuery management) is a plus
Why apply to us
- HMO upon regularization with additional 3 dependents (fully covered by the Company)
- 12 VL (10VL can be carried over to the following year), Sick leave and special leave according to Indonesian Labor Law, Additional benefit to special leave per event (Marriage, paternity, death, hospitalized family member)
- Company-issued items such as laptop, etc.
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Government-mandated benefits
- Work conditions : [Remote] Work set up]