Public Relations Lead
We are looking for Public Relations Lead who experienced in promoting Quipper's brand and protecting a good reputation for internal and/or external stakeholders across Indonesia. He/she will be leading PR Team with excellent record in leadership and communication.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Studying the company's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote the company, products, and services.
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with manager to identify trends and group interests and providing advice from PR perspectives.
- Manage and develop PR team members
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Minimum experience 4-5 years in PR, marketing or related field.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to pitch to the media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with a strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with additional 3 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- 12 VL (5VL can be carried over to following year), Sick leave and special leave according to Indonesian Labor Law, Additional benefit to special leave per event (Marriage, paternity, death, hospitalized family member)
- Company-issued items such as laptop, etc.
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Government mandated benefits