SEO Specialist for Quipper Campus
This individual has a good exposure in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement. This involves several areas mainly technical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and content creation for Quipper Campus.
- Responsible for execution of content-marketing which cover both technical aspects (SEO Quipper Campus) and content development aspects
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver acquisition and customer retention.
- Collaborate with designers, content creators / contributors, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content
- Push implementation for integrated content-marketing strategy involving channel optimization such as social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Plan out and manage technical development of content marketing strategy in relation with product development dan channel optimization
- Manage channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.
- Integrating content marketing initiatives with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Measuring and optimizing content marketing initiatives in a regular and ongoing basis
- Minimum S1 graduate from any major. Management / Marketing / Advertising major is a plus.
- 2-5 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiatives
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Excellent in project management
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google Search Console as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, AhRef etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with additional 3 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- 12 VL (5VL can be carried over to following year), Sick leave and special leave according to Indonesian Labor Law, Additional benefit to special leave per event (Marriage, paternity, death, hospitalised family member)
- Company-issued items such as laptop, etc.
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Government mandated benefits
[Current] Remote work setup