Strategy and Planning
- Mainly working with multiple stakeholders to assist in coordination of internal multi-projects such as sales strategy, company's budgeting, business and operational improvement, etc.
- Provide deep analysis and recommendations for new initiatives or business models and drive processes.
- Evaluate industry trends and growth and make recommendations on changes to the focus and resource allocation.
- Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Engineering background preferred, with a strong interest in business and management
- Experience with the implementation, maintenance and implementation of company strategy
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Basic knowledge in monitoring financial reporting, budgeting, strategic and business planning is preferred
- Self-driven and collaborative team player, with ability to work effectively with people across various levels of seniority in an organization
- Good time-management skills, with ability to meet tight deadlines and handle simultaneous work streams
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficient in Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)