This position is to handle one of Quipper's services, Quipper School Premium. The successful candidate will be working closely with cross divisions to draw analysis and find strategic insights to expand the business and achieve the sales target.
- Sales strategy: Working together with the sales lead to set the target and KPI in order to achieve the target precisely.
- Analytics & Monitoring: Monitoring the sales progress in daily and weekly basis and do some analysis related to performance in order to take the necessary actions.
- Coordination: Working closely with the service operation manager to give insight about sales current condition and any initiatives needed.
- Problem Solving: Bridging the solutions for every bottleneck facing, both external and internal issues.
- Bachelor's degree in any field, preferably business, management, or industrial engineering
- Having a strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong in data analysis and able to make sound judgments based on data
- One year experience in management or business process consulting is preferred, and/or two years experience in a fast-moving company handling various business or operations projects
- Being passionate about educational technology will be a plus