We are looking for a Video Editor with a passion in education. The successful candidate will be responsible for editing videos produced by the Content department which includes, but not limited to, video teaching materials, promotional videos, and internal usage videos.
The job includes but is not limited to the following:
- Handle end-to-end process of editing attractive videos for internal and/or external purpose according to brief and timeline
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, and develop interactive video that resonates with target audiences
- Coordinate with other team members involved in the production process.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Video Editing.
- Have relevant working experience in Media industry and background in Design (DKV), Communication, or Journalism are preferable
- Have knowledge in motion graphic, film, or cinematography is a plus
- Basic knowledge of voice-over recording, sound mixing and color grading.
- Have good communication skills, preferably good in English.
- Able to work under tight deadline
- Fluent in operating Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect, and Final Cut Pro
- Company-issued item (laptop to be provided upon regulation)
- Promotion opportunities
- Government-mandated benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Working condition: Remote work setup