- Process weekly disbursements and reconciliation of payments
- Handles submission of VAT related reports
- Process bookkeeping
- Assists in external and internal audit
- Create audit expense report
- Maintain records and filing systems
- Create billing invoices and issuance of official receipts
- Monitor company inventory, supplies, deliveries, fixed-asset, and returns from time to time.
- Communicate with different suppliers for purchasing goods and services
- Manage and coordinate all admin and logistic concerns of the company.
- Ad-hoc reports
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the manager.
- Graduate in Accountancy or any Finance and Business related courses.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Preferably with 1-year related experience but not required; or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles.
- Skills in maintaining accounting or bookkeeping records.
- Knowledge in BIR especially VAT reporting and other government reporting is an advantage
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and accounting system, XERO is an advantage
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication.
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- Must be amenable to work in Makati.
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays if needed.
Why apply to us?
- Available to work asap
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item (laptop)
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefit