- Handles bookkeeping/recording of all transactions in the accounting system
- Create financial reports
- Assists in the monthly closing reports and schedule
- Manage bank reconciliation
- Ensure to monitor account variance analysis
- Coordinate with a tax consultant for any BIR related reports/requirements
- Handles the revenue and collection monitoring
- Review and check the proper tagging of the expenses in the expense report
- Assists in external and internal audit
- Adhoc reports
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the manager.
- Graduate in Accountancy or any Finance and Business related courses.
- Preferably with 3-years related experience especially in financial reporting and bookkeeping;
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles.
- Skills in maintaining accounting or bookkeeping records.
- Knowledge in BIR especially VAT reporting and other government reporting is an advantage
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and accounting system, XERO is an advantage
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication.
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- Must be amenable to work in Makati.
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays if needed.
Why apply to us?
- Available to work asap
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item (laptop)
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefit
- For pooling