Accounts Payable Assistant
- Vendor Management (checking documents and sending out Vendor Questionnaire) and Logistics
- Processing of Weekly disbursements and payouts
- Storage Management
- Sending of proofs of payments after weekly releasing
- Initial checking of documents attached in Github Requests
- Consolidation of Github requests for weekly releasing
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Preferred 1 year/s experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
Why apply to us?
- Highly competitive salary
- HMO upon regularization with additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits
More about the team
- We believe in creating a highly innovative, exciting and collaborative working environment that continuously fuels our double-digit growth YOY
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of talent who have a broad range of experience leading in technology and e-commerce (e.g., International top MBA grads, ex-FMCG, ex-Consulting firm)
- Our team is highly passionate about our mission to “Bring the Best Education to Every Corner of the World,” and we hope that you could bring your unique skills and talent to make this happen in the Philippines!
Are you interested and passionate to revolutionize education?
Apply now and be a Distributor of Wisdom.
Send your application from the button below.