Accounts Payable Officer
As the leading all-in-one learning management system, we're on a mission to bring the best education to every corner of the world.
With engaging content aligned with the Department of Education's K-12-approved curricula, we empower every type of learner and make education accessible and exciting for everyone. But we're not just a company that cares about growth and profit – we care about making a positive impact in our community and beyond.
That's why we've created a highly innovative, exciting, and collaborative working environment that fuels our double-digit growth annually. You'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of top talent with experience in leading technology and e-commerce companies, including international top MBA grads, ex-Bigtech, ex-FMCG, and ex-Consulting firm leaders.
But most importantly, you'll be part of a team that's passionate about our mission. We believe that education is a basic right that should be available to everyone, no matter where they live or what their background is.
By joining us, you'll have the chance to bring your unique skills and talent to our team and make a real impact on education worldwide.
Apply today and help shape the future of learning with Quipper!
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Accounts Payable Officer to join our team!
You will be responsible for ensuring that all bills and invoices are paid accurately and on time, and that our financial records are up-to-date and accurate.
Reporting to the Finance and Accounting Team under the Business Operations and Strategy Department, you'll work closely with vendors and internal teams to ensure efficient and effective processing of payments.
- Checking and initial approval in Github
- Assist in the checking and revisions of policies and memorandum
- Coordinating with other departments regarding payout requests
- Sending a monthly budget request for the Accounting manager’s review.
- Monitoring and Checking of Credit Card liquidation
- Vendor Management
- Coordinating with other departments for Flights and Hotel bookings
- Monitoring of Official Receipts on expenses made.
Who are we looking for:
If you have a passion for numbers, great attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, adaptable and great at meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Attention to Communication
- Results Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Project Management
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Proficiency in Data Processing
- Attention to Detail
- Technical Skills
- Book Keeping
- Decision Making
- People Management
- Process Thinking
Job Type: Full-time, Regular
Work Location: Remote, Work-From-Home (mostly remote work, but may be required to report to the office in Makati City at least once a week)
Work schedule: Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Manila Time)
Job Type: Full-time