Accounts Receivable Associate Manager
As the leading all-in-one learning management system, we're on a mission to bring the best education to every corner of the world.
With engaging content aligned with the Department of Education's K-12-approved curricula, we empower every type of learner and make education accessible and exciting for everyone. But we're not just a company that cares about growth and profit – we care about making a positive impact in our community and beyond.
That's why we've created a highly innovative, exciting, and collaborative working environment that fuels our double-digit growth annually. You'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of top talent with experience in leading technology and e-commerce companies, including international top MBA grads, ex-Bigtech, ex-FMCG, and ex-Consulting firm leaders.
But most importantly, you'll be part of a team that's passionate about our mission. We believe that education is a basic right that should be available to everyone, no matter where they live or what their background is.
By joining us, you'll have the chance to bring your unique skills and talent to our team and make a real impact on education worldwide.
Apply today and help shape the future of learning with Quipper!
About the Role:
Join our dynamic team at Quipper as an Accounts Receivable Associate Manager and take the lead in our Accounts Receivable operations!
We're looking for individuals with excellent bookkeeping knowledge, self-drive, and a strong motivation to lead our talented Accounts Receivable team.
As an Accounts Receivable Associate Manager, you will play a crucial role in monitoring collections from our clients and ensuring timely payments. You'll report directly to the Finance and Accounting Manager, collaborating closely with our Business Operations & Strategy and Business Development Departments.
- Monitoring invoices and ensuring collections are done in a timely manner
- Setting regular monthly reviews with various stakeholders to align records on payments and accounts
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on payment collections
- Overseeing the processing and organizing of records and documents such as invoices, Statements of Accounts, and Collection Letters), ensuring adherence to quality maintenance procedures at every step.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collections
- Spearhead the end-to-end process for Revenue and Receivables transactions
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the department
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Participating in the month-end closing for all Revenue and Receivables related activities
Who are we looking for:
As our ideal candidate, you have a solid background in leading Accounts Receivables Teams and thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume transaction environment. Your expertise in accounting procedures and end-to-end financial transaction management will be crucial in maintaining accuracy and efficiency within our accounts receivable process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or related courses; CPA certification is highly preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of General Accounting Experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership role overseeing an Accounts Receivable Team, preferably in FMCG, eCommerce, Technology, or a high-volume transaction environment.
- Proven track record of effectively leading and managing an Accounts Receivable Team, with strong mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and timely collections within the accounts receivable process.
- Extensive knowledge of general accounting principles and procedures, with the ability to oversee and manage daily financial transactions from start to finish.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication and influencing abilities, capable of engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Accounting Tools, Google Suite, or Microsoft Office (Excel). A willingness to learn new technologies.
- Flexible to work in a hybrid work set up and able to report to the Makati Office at least once a week.
- Attention to Communication
- Results Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Project Management
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Proficiency in Data Processing
- Attention to Detail
- Technical Skills
- Book Keeping
- Decision Making
- People Management
- Process Thinking
Job Type: Full-time, Regular
Work location: Hybrid (working most of the time remotely except for once a week reporting to the Makati office)
Work schedules: Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Philippine Time