Area Manager (Western Visayas)
- Lead and manage all team members in the assigned region to maximize our value for all accounts in that area.
- Build strategy and manage all resources in the area to meet or exceed corporate-set KPIs and goals.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term with a deep understanding of educational market trends
- Allocating both account/support officers to all accounts effectively
- Assisting and educating the team with presentations of strategies and regular meetings
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly corporate-set goals
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Finding and sharing the market needs with other departments for further growth
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree is a must
- Capability to develop sales/marketing strategies for the Philippine market
- Must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge
- Ability to work independently and as a team; flexible; and willing to perform various tasks
- Excellent presentation, organizational, negotiation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply market knowledge relative to the competition, market share, and opportunities
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office, a Spreadsheet application (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets) and the ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to analyze trends and competitive programs in the education industry
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the e-learning industry targeting K-12 education institutes preferred
- Existing connections and relationships with K-12 education institutes as clients highly valued
Benefits and Perks
- Work from home / remote work
- Competitive salary
- Career mobility: the opportunity to define your career path across functions or grow in your current position
- International working environment (multicultural collaboration with Indonesia and Japan offices)
- HMO upon regularization with an additional one dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company-issued item (laptop)
- Government-mandated benefits
- He/She will be working most of the time remotely except for meetings scheduled in the office.
- The position requires trips to different parts of the country.
More about the team
- We believe in creating a highly innovative, exciting and collaborative working environment that continuously fuels our double-digit growth YOY
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of talent who have a broad range of experience leading in technology and e-commerce (e.g., International top MBA grads, ex-Bigtech. ex-FMCG, ex-Consulting firm)
- Our team is highly passionate about our mission to “Bring the Best Education to Every Corner of the World” and hopes you could bring your unique skills and talent to make this happen in the Philippines!
Are you interested and passionate to revolutionize education?
Apply now and be a Distributor of Wisdom.
Send your application from the button below.