Assistant QA/QC Head
- Oversee all quality assurance activities (both video and non-video educational K to 12 subjects)
- Manage and grow the QA/QC team with a planning horizon of 1 - 2 years.
- Either build or co-build effective QA/QC system and processes that
- accurately and promptly capture quality metrics during and after the content production process
- generate reports that allow immediate insight into performance, problems, and solutions based on metrics.
- improve the accuracy of the content
- reduce error rates of the internally published content
- Ensure to published content error free materials
- reduce resolution time for errors found before and after release
- improve other aspects of content quality
- Set up appropriate metrics besides Error Rate to measure content quality.
- Lead strategy to create measurable improvements in content quality from the users' perspective.
- Continuously adapt, improve and optimize QA/QC system based on an understanding of content production and development processes, internal team’s work culture, users’ needs, and well-designed metrics and data.
- Optimize assigned budget and contribute to budget and resource planning
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the content production process
- Proactively engage in optimizing alignment/synergy between QA QC and content production to ensure excellent quality of the content produced.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the content development process
- Proactively engage in content development as necessary to ensure alignment between development and production.
Leadership and Planning
- Initiate or take lead in department-wide projects such as content partnership building or content talent acquisition.
- Spearhead continuous change, drive or significantly contribute to strategic planning for QA/QC.
- Other tasks as assigned by Content Manager from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) and above from top universities; preferably in education, instructional design or e-learning. A postgraduate qualification in educational design or e-learning is a plus.
Good to have
- Project management certification
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role; preferably in content publishing and in the education sector is a plus
- Proven track record of building and managing a high functioning team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of education/ educational content publishing; know what makes good educational content, how to measure content quality.
- Highly organized with keen to details; show evidence for operational excellence
- Very analytical, good with data
- Ability to build and grow a team
Why apply to us?
- Highly competitive salary
- HMO upon regularization with additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits
- Available for communications and should be responsive anytime during office hours, from Monday to Friday, especially when needed for urgent concerns.
- Attend meetings and collaborate with the team in the office every Wednesday and when needed.
- Flexitime; work from home is allowed.
- Willing to work during weekends when needed.