Assistant Content Development Head
- Ensure that learning activities, products, and services are consistent with Quipper requirements and statutory/regulatory obligations (e.g. quality, accessibility, re-use, sustainability, learning, and teaching templates).
- Work collaboratively with other SMEs, industry, students, and key stakeholders to provide digital design solutions that meet their needs.
- Serve as advisor for production teams on templates and guidelines issues.
- Develop innovative pedagogical, blended, and online learning in collaboration with the project team.
- Can lead the development of any types of content projects (includes the hiring of a development team) regardless of subjects.
- Initiate and carry out research and development projects to improve content offerings.
- Work closely with QA / QC to complete alignment between content creation package and QA / QC package.
- Contribute to building/refining of QA / QC process.
- Actively participate as part of team initiatives and projects and cooperate with team members in a manner that reflects a commitment to team goals and objectives, effective communication, information sharing, and problem-solving practices.
- A bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) holder from top universities; preferably in education, instructional design, or e-learning. A postgraduate qualification in educational design or e-learning is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Instructional Designer and in the development of student-centered digital learning experiences and resources, including the creation of templates and guidelines for both video and nonvideo content.
- Knowledge of digital learning principles and practices as well as current and future trends in digital technologies.
- At least 3 of years experience in user testing to measure satisfaction and effectiveness, and acceptance of the product to target users.
- At least 6 months of experience working with Quality Assurance/Quality Control in the field of online education content development.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated project management skills in the development of digital content for online resources, with a capacity to scope realistic projects, meet timeframes and deliver outcomes.
- High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- Ability to assess priorities, exercise discretionary judgment, and negotiate for positive outcomes.
Why apply to us?
- Competitive salary
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item (laptop)
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Promotion opportunities
- Government-mandated benefits
- Available for communications and should be responsive anytime during office hours, from Mondays to Fridays, especially when needed for urgent concerns
- Remote work/work from home setup
- Some office days may be required
- Attend meetings and collaborate with the team in the office whenever required
- Comply to work management systems, reports, and other policies from the Content Manager and the company
- A stable internet connection is required