Audio Presenter (Freelance)
Background of the position
Quipper is currently improving and recreating the video lesson content for SHS English subjects based on the curriculum guide of DepEd. The main responsibility of the Audio Presenter is to give life to the Senior High School English video lessons through effective narration and dialogue with his/her evocative voice. In order to be a good Quipper Audio Presenter, you need to have excellent communication skills, and be able to stick to the script. Your personality needs to be infectious to the audience. He/She will work in collaboration with the pre-production and post-production teams and contribute to the production of videos in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines. He/She must be committed, flexible to changes, and have the ability to keep up with fast-paced work processes.
- Analyze the given voice-over transcripts and able to strategize how to translate it into a captivating voice-over.
- Provide the voice-over for video lessons with the coaching of the Shoot Specialists.
- Participate as additional voice-over characters on different scenarios featured in the video lessons.
- Accommodate revisions from various leads.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be familiar with the Philippine education system.
- Has a good voice that encourages interest and learning.
- Must be able to ensure the quality of subject matter content.
- He/She is responsible for being able to enunciate and be able to pronounce all words given on the script.
- He/She must be able to have a clear voice and the ability to present the material calmly and professionally.
- He/She must be able to present the material in a natural tone when reading the material.
- He/She must be lively and has a natural command of his/her voice to be able to deliver the material.
- He/She must have an understanding of production techniques so that they are familiar with the work of the Video Shoot Specialist, Instructional Designer, Sound Engineers, Camera Operators, and the whole Creatives team. Technical knowledge enables you to respond effectively to instructions from the production team.
- He/She must be able to act out parts of lessons which have reenactments.
- Must be passionate about his/her craft and have high standards for outputs.
- Has at least 6 months experience of being a voice-over talent.
- Background in Education Technology, especially online learning.
- It would be an advantage if he/she has a link to previous work as a voiceover talent.
- Has audio equipment at home for audio recording.
Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or any related course.
- Experience in video production, hosting, or acting.
- Able to present sample works as a voice-over talent
- A recording schedule will be provided prior to the shoot.
- All arranged schedules will not be changed and Audio Presenter must adhere to the given schedule.
- Would require a reliable and stable internet connection for communication and file transfer