Content Consultant for Filipino subject
The primary responsibility of the Content Consultant is to support content development as a subject matter expert to Filipino subjects. He/she must be able to do curriculum mapping, do curriculum evaluation, and create and/or revise prototypes so that we can create guidelines for mass production in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum and updates with the most essential learning competencies/MELCs) of the Philippines following our style guide. They must be committed, flexible to changes can adapt to different students' levels, and able to keep up with a fast-paced production.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- It is a must that the candidate is familiar with the Philippines education system and the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) including updates on the most essential learning competencies (MELCs).
- A demonstrable skill of writing and editing lessons and activities for the subject the candidate applied to.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Google Suite applications (Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides, and Forms), and has the ability to learn new technology
- Manage the deadline and schedule.
- Positive results-oriented mind.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- With extensive knowledge on the following subjects:
- Filipino 4 to 10
- Komunikasyon at Pananaliksik sa Wika at Kulturang Pilipino
- Pagbasa at Pagsusuri ng Iba’t-Ibang Teksto Tungo sa Pananaliksik
- At least two years experience in developing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for elementary, junior high school, senior high school, and/or college, particularly, curriculum mapping
- Has recent teaching experience under the MELC curriculum (SY 2020-2021 implementation)
- Experience in writing and editing educational/instructional materials
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Education or other degrees (or majors) closely related to the subject the candidate applied for
- Master's or Doctorate Degree and is an advantage
- Flexitime; home-based
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls