Content Development Head
Conceptualize and develop high-quality learning content materials and activities to support teaching and learning for all types of the education content in different media formats across multiple projects.
Design high quality, student-centered digital learning experiences, and resources.
Proactively participate in education content production as necessary to ensure alignment between development and production.
Oversee all education content development projects.
Lead research and development projects to improve lesson content offerings.
Drive innovation across the educational content department.
Work closely with QA/QC to ensure the excellent quality of the educational content materials produced.
Proactively engage in optimizing alignment/synergy between QA/QC and educational content development.
Spearhead continuous change.
Work confidently across departments.
Drive strategic planning for educational content development (quarterly, yearly, 3 - 5 years plan)
More than 5 years of experience as an instructional designer and in the development of student-centered digital learning experiences and resources.
At least 3 years experience in user testing to measure satisfaction, and effectiveness and acceptance of the product to target users
At least 3 years experience managing educational content development or educational content production projects
At least 6 months experience working with Quality Assurance/Quality Control in the field of online education content development
Knowledge of digital learning principles and practices as well as current and future trends in digital technologies.
Good to have
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills, preferably in the development of digital content for online resources, with a capacity to scope realistic projects, meet timeframes and deliver outcomes.
High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.
Ability to assess priorities, exercise discretionary judgment and negotiate for positive outcomes.
- Has experience working in an education content publishing company is an advantage.
- A postgraduate qualification in educational design or e-learning, along with project management certification is desirable.
Why apply to us?
- Competitive salary
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item (laptop)
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Promotion opportunities
- Government-mandated benefits
- Available for communications and should be responsive anytime during office hours, from Mondays to Fridays, especially when needed for urgent concerns
- Remote work/work from home setup
- Some office days may be required
- Attend meetings and collaborate with the team in the office whenever required
- Comply to work management systems, reports, and other policies from the Content Manager and the company
- A stable internet connection is required