Content Development Head
- Conceptualize and develop high-quality learning content and activities to support teaching and learning for all types of content in different media formats across multiple projects.
- Design high quality, student-centered digital learning experiences, and resources.
- Proactively participate in content production as necessary to ensure alignment between development and production.
- Oversee all content development projects.
- Lead research and development projects to improve content offerings.
- Drive innovation across content department.
- Work closely with QA/QC to ensure the excellent quality of the content produced.
- Proactively engage in optimizing alignment/synergy between QA/QC and content development.
- Spearhead continuous change.
- Work confidently across departments.
- Drive strategic planning for content development (quarterly, yearly, 3 - 5 years)
- More than 5 years of experience as an instructional designer and in the development of student-centered digital learning experiences and resources.
- At least 3 years experience in user testing to measure satisfaction, and effectiveness and acceptance of the product to target users
- At least 6 months of experience working with Quality Assurance/Quality Control in the field of online education content development.
- At least 3 years of experience managing content development or content production projects
- Knowledge of digital learning principles and practices as well as current and future trends in digital technologies.
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills, preferably in the development of digital content for online resources, with a capacity to scope realistic projects, meet timeframes and deliver outcomes.
- High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- Ability to assess priorities, exercise discretionary judgment and negotiate for positive outcomes.
- A postgraduate qualification in educational design or e-learning, along with project management certification is desirable.
Why apply to us?
- Highly competitive salary
- HMO upon regularization with additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government mandated benefits