Content Development Officer (Consultancy)
The primary responsibility of the Content Development Officer is to manage or partly manage the development of content projects (either non-video or video content) for a specific subject or group of subjects related to expertise. He/she should be able to:
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content for a video and non-video content
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Support research and development efforts
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Actively participate as part of team initiatives and projects and cooperate with team members in a manner that reflects a commitment to team goals and objectives, effective communication, information sharing, and problem-solving practices.
- At least 2 years of experience as an instructional designer or similar role designing student-centered digital learning experiences and resources (video and non-video formats) specializing in English, Filipino, or Early Childhood Education/Early Learning (K to 3).
- Knowledge of digital learning principles and practices as well as current and future trends in digital technologies.
- High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Education, Instructional Design, or other related degrees (or majors).
- A graduate qualification in educational design or e-learning is desirable.
Why apply to us?
- Competitive salary
- Consultancy; Project-based
- Paid leave credits
- Available for communications and should be responsive anytime during office hours, from Mondays to Fridays, especially when needed for urgent concerns
- Remote work/WFH setup
- Attend meetings and collaborate with the team in the office whenever required
- Comply to work management systems, reports, and other policies from the Content Manager and the company