Content Production Officer (Fulltime)
Production management of either non-video or video content.
- Can be assigned to manage (or partly manage) the production of any types of content regardless of subjects.
- Can be assigned to independently manage at least one small size project (with up to 15 team members each)
- Support content managers in production management as assigned.
For assigned project(s), a CPO may be expected to
- Define the goals and timeline
- Work with content development team as required
- Coordinate teams of content experts, creatives, video production crew, instructional designers, et cetera; document and assigns tasks
- Achieve target outputs according to timeline and resources
- Ensure quality of final output by making sure each process output complies to quality requirements.
- Coordinate with QC team in matters of error validation and fixing.
- Maintain proper documentation of processes and guidelines
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
- Monitor problems, propose solutions, and implements changes as necessary
- When necessary, a CPO may be required by the Content Manager or direct manager/supervisor to take on content department ad-hoc projects or tasks which are outside of standard content development, production or QA QC phases. Examples may include but not limited to partnership building, or developing new content product or service offerings.
- In case of downsizing in terms of planned resources, all team members may be asked to take on tasks below their current level, including but not limited to writing and editing of contents.
- Carry out other tasks and assignments as assigned by the Content Manager or direct supervisor from time to time.
- When discussed and agreed with the direct manager, especially but not limited to cases where a career advancement plan is in place, can take on tasks and responsibilities beyond the scope specified here.
- Has a bachelor's degree in any field (Bachelor’s degree in operations/business management, industrial engineering, or computer science is an advantage)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in team management or leading a production team
- Experience in the education/e-Learning/software development industry working in the same capacity is an advantage
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient in Google Sheets and other Google Suites (Docs, Slides, Forms)
- Familiar with project management apps (Asana, Github, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Capable to set up a spreadsheet-designed tool for task management and overview to draw logical insights and help make decisions
- Must be self-driven, a team player, and can work independently
- Can easily adapt to learn new technology
- Can adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Versatile, able and willing to perform various tasks/ handle multiple projects
- Character / Personality / Soft skills
- Extremely on-time
- Logical thinker
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits
- Available for communications and should be responsive anytime during office hours, from Mondays to Fridays, especially when needed for urgent concerns
- Remote work/work-from-home setup
- Some office days may be required
- Attend meetings and collaborate with the team in the office whenever required
- Comply to work management systems, reports, and other policies from the content manager and the company
- HR Interview
- Subject-Based Examination
- Interview with the Asst. Content Manager / Content Head