Content Tester Intern
Assist in ensuring the quality of our educational materials by providing accurate error reports in terms of plagiarism, general navigation, consistency, and technical errors based on the provided guidelines.
- Access contents through class codes to be provided in QLearn and QLink
- Read through the materials and log technical errors in a Google spreadsheet to be provided by QAQC team
- Familiarize with the content creation guidelines, error checking process, and other tools to be provided by QAQC team
- QAQC Officers are responsible for overseeing the outputs of the content tester and helping maintain its accuracy
- All error tickets logged are subject to validation of production team PICs
- A great attitude and work ethic
- A growth mindset and a willingness to improve self as well as the team and company
- Work collaboratively with a team while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Follow instructions and notes from team members
- Basic knowledge in Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Inquisitive nature to improve work processes
- Background in Education Technology, especially online learning.
- Able to proofread/copy edit academic materials
- Other skills and abilities
- Excellent time management, stakeholder management, and communication
- Project management principles and practice
- Logical and critical thinker. Detailed oriented.
- A self-learner and self-starter. Seek out opportunities to improve.
- User-first mindset. Able to take on the users’ point of view and find ways to improve qualities
The candidate who is currently taking up Education-courses or Business Management/Administration
- WFH Internship position
- Flexitime, Attends meetings online as required
- Has his own laptop or desktop
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
- Would require a reliable and stable internet connection for communication and file transfer