Customer Success Associate
As our Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for implementing sales retention activities and programs that will enhance customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Customer Success and Business Operations Manager, under the Business Operations and Strategy Department, you'll work closely with our client community and our internal teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop customer success strategies that will maximize the company’s growth through sales retention.
- Formulate and implement sales retention activities and programs that will enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage the customer community by gathering insights from user feedback and communicating valuable input to the business development and product operations teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide retention analysis through the customer engagement metrics and usage patterns from the Quipper platform, identifying trends and proactively addressing any potential issues and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the business development team and guide the customer support processes, generate tactics or initiatives that will help increase customer lifetime value.
- Bachelor’s degree in any course
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience in a similar role
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to convey information clearly and concisely to the different stakeholders.
- Has the capability to lead training sessions and webinars for customers.
- Numbers-driven; Has the ability to interpret user data and usage patterns to formulate customer success strategies.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing customer requirements, evolving products, and shifting industry dynamics.
Why apply to us?
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits
More about the team
- We believe in creating a highly innovative, exciting and collaborative working environment that continuously fuels our double-digit growth YOY
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of talent who have a broad range of experience leading in technology and e-commerce (e.g., International top MBA grads, ex-FMCG, ex-Consulting firm)
- Our team is highly passionate about our mission to “Bring the Best Education to Every Corner of the World,” and we hope that you could bring your unique skills and talent to make this happen in the Philippines!