Educational Content Developer (7SHS)
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter experts, write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lessons and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide. They must be committed, flexible to changes, can adapt to different student levels, and have the ability to keep up with a fast-paced production.
7 Senior High School subjects (SHS)
- Physical Education and Health
- Disaster Readiness and Risk Reduction
- Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Regions
- Personal Development
- Introduction to Philosophy of the Human Person
- Media and Information Literacy
- Understanding Culture, Society, and Politics
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- It is a must that the candidate is familiar with the Philippines education system and the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum)
- A demonstrable skill of writing and editing lessons and activities for the subject the candidate applied to.
- Preferably has experience using Content Management System or Learning Management System.
- Manage the deadline and schedule.
- Positive results-oriented mind.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- Familiar with the Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
- Knowledge in Google Suite.
A total of more than three years of the below will be given preference:
- Experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for Senior High School and/or College
- Has teaching experience (classroom, review center, and/or other informal teaching setups)
- Required - Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Instructional Design or Education Majors closely related to the subject the candidate applied for
- Master's or Doctorate Degree and is an advantage
- Flexitime; WFH
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
- A stable internet connection is required
More about the team
- We believe in creating a highly innovative, exciting and collaborative working environment that continuously fuels our double-digit growth YOY
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of talent who have a broad range of experience leading in technology and e-commerce (e.g. International top MBA grads, ex-Bigtech. ex-FMCG, ex-Consulting firm)
- Our team is highly passionate about our mission to “Bring the Best Education to Every Corner of the World” and hope that you could bring your unique skills and talent to make this happen in the Philippines!
Benefits and Perks
- Work from home / remote work
- Continuous coaching & training
- Performance-based bonus
- Career mobility - Chance to be regularized based on performance
- Flexible, tech-savvy, international environment and working styles
- And more! (Exciting workshops, sessions to get to know your fellows, etc. depending on the team)
2. Endorsement of Exam Package
- Subject-Based Exam: use to assess the Subject Matter Expertise or the extensive knowledge of the subject you're applying for.
- General Language Mechanical Test (GLMT): use to assess the candidates' Language Proficiency.
- Checking of Exam package. Please allow 3-4 calendar days for the evaluation result.
- To final check the professional experience, skill levels, and culture fit with the team.