Freelance Support Officer (South NCR)
- Responsible for building strong relationships with clients
- Responsible for driving customer satisfaction to partner schools.
- Trains end-users on the usage of Quipper’s eLearning platform
- Conducting classroom observation, help desk, and technical assistance to our partner schools.
- Supports clients’ needs through problem & complaint resolution
- Supports sales officers during sales presentations through product presentations
- Up-sells Quipper services to existing clients.
- At least a year of experience with a solid people management background
- Teaching background in regular classroom set-up is an advantage but not required
- Experience in the education / eLearning industry working in the same capacity is an advantage
- Candidate must understand basic Profit & Loss
- Must be self-driven, can work independently and as a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and willing to perform various tasks
- Excellent presentation, organizational, negotiation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Google suite, and has the ability to learn new technology
- Strong interpersonal, intrapersonal, and analytical skills
- Stable internet connection
The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Education, IT, Business Management, Marketing, or any related field. Postgraduate is an advantaged but not required.
- Remote work/WFH set-up
- Work during a weekend or Philippine holidays if required
- Field-work if required
- Preferably with driver's license and have own means of transportation but not required.
- Willing to work anywhere in South NCR