HR & Admin Assitant (Generalist)
Human Resources duties:
- Conducts placement for the new employees, employee orientation, processing pre-employment requirements, company items issuance, signing of the contract up to clearance, and exit interview.
- Responsible for handling and assisting employees in processing the government-mandatory benefits SSS (Sickness Notification, Maternity leave, etc.), Pag-ibig, Philhealth, and TIN.
- Prepare and process payroll for both Probationary/Regular employees and Freelancers bi-monthly.
- Ensures timely payment for government contributions, loan payments, and other statutory benefits.
- Coordinate with healthcare and insurance providers with concerns, availability, application of additional members, and cancellation of employee membership.
- Make sure that all files are updated such as employee 201 files, memos, and HR internal database.
- Assist in coordination and facilitation of employee programs, HR initiatives, and other projects relating to employee engagement as needed.
- Acts as a PIC of employees in daily activities and other HR-related tasks.
- Provide assistance to the recruitment as needed.
- Coordinates in the company renewal of Business permits and insurance coverage.
- Manage and coordinate all admin and logistic concerns of the company.
- Assist in the monitoring of company inventory, supplies, deliveries, and returns from time to time.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree, or at least a Professional degree in Business Administration Major in Human Resource Development Management, Psychology, or any business-related course.
- With 2 to 3 years experience in HR and Administration, preferably in compensation and benefits, employee engagement, and reporting.
- Preferably with experience using Google suites (skilled using Google spreadsheet is a must).
- Must be self-driven, can work independently and as a team.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and willing to perform various tasks.
- Manage deadline and schedule.
- Positive results-oriented mind
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- Must be amenable to work in Makati as needed and during MECQ/GCQ
- Willing to work in a skeletal schedule
Why apply to us?
- Work schedule: Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item (laptop)
- Government-mandated benefits