The person in charge of this position is a head of overall HR issues in the company. The person fully understands how HR strategies impact our business, and oversees all human resources operations and ensures they’re aligned with our business goals. He/She should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. He/She is the one to communicate with head of divisions and senior managers to understand each organization in depth and suggest solutions.
- Solving business issues from the HR perspective
- Identify mid to long term potential corporate risks in the company, and propose/implement solutions
- Come up and implement measures to contribute to our business growth from HR perspective
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, hiring, on/off-boarding, training, and development etc.
- Maintains an organizational design that is reflective of a dynamic and up-to-date business environment.
- Hiring and Onboarding
- Lead the team to achieve the hiring target by optimizing sourcing, recruitment funnel, and the team organization
- Establish operational excellence for every step of the recruitment process (new positions intake, JDs, pre-screening, interviews evaluation note, offer communication, etc.)
- Recruitment Reports by analyzing data to effectively partner with all Department/ Unit managers including top management
- Leads to establish and conduct orientation and training programs for new hires.
- Propose the budget, and optimize the cost per hire
- Managing and enhancing HR systems, policies, and procedures
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Keeping abreast of government regulations and public policies and accordingly amending company policies.
- Employee development and talent management
- Leads to create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Leads the HR department in the analysis and evaluation of employee performance, using those analyses to cultivate talent, close gaps, and improve performance.
- HR Team Management
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handling Internal Control matters
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Be the Data Privacy Officer (DPO) of the company and the necessary obligations that come with it.
- Graduate of a top international/ local bachelor's degree (preferably but not required) in BA/ BS HR, Psychology, or any business-related course
- 5+ years in HR Manager or equivalent role, and working experience in a fast-paced environment; globally operating tech companies, management consulting, investment banking, FMCG would be plus
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies, laws, and regulations
- Basic calculation skills in a spreadsheet application (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets) is MUST
- Have good understanding and execution experience of Offline & Online recruitment channels
- Not only managing the existing scheme but also to build the process and scheme from scratch and implement them independently
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, and interpersonal skills both in English and Tagalog
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item (laptop)
- Promotion opportunities
- Government-mandated benefits
- Monthly Employee Engagement
- Learning opportunities
- Promotion opportunities
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday
- Hybrid set up