Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Managing and enhancing HR systems, policies and procedures
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Hiring and Onboarding
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Implementing and revising the company’s compensation & benefit program
- HR Administration
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Employee development
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- HR Team Management
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handling Internal Control matters
- Be the Data Privacy Officer (DPO) of the company and the necessary obligations that come with it
- Business level English writing and speaking skills
- 5+ years in human resources or recruitment management
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Understanding HR laws and regulations
- Familiarity with working knowledge of MS Office and GSuite
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills both in English and Tagalog
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Not only managing the existing scheme but also to build the process and scheme from scratch and implement them independently
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits