Language Editor (7SHS)
The primary responsibility of the Language editor is to edit educational materials and additional resource links in terms of grammar, language, writing mechanics (Chicago of Manual of Style) and layout, following the Company's editing guidelines
- BSEd in English, AB Communication Arts, AB English or other degrees closely related to communication and education.
- Master's or Doctorate Degree is an advantage.
- Language editing or copyediting experience for educational and/or instructional material is a great advantage.
- Teaching experience is an advantage
- Proficient Reading and Writing skills in English.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrable skill in language editing or copyediting in English.
- Familiar with the Chicago Manual of Style or any related writing style and conventions.
- Familiar with the DepEd K-12 Curriculum.
- Proficient in using Google Suite (Docs, Sheet, Slide, etc) and/or Microsoft Office.
- Work from home / Home-based
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
More about the team
- We believe in creating a highly innovative, exciting and collaborative working environment that continuously fuels our double-digit growth YOY
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of talent who have a broad range of experience leading in technology and e-commerce (e.g. International top MBA grads, ex-Bigtech. ex-FMCG, ex-Consulting firm)
- Our team is highly passionate about our mission to “Bring the Best Education to Every Corner of the World” and hope that you could bring your unique skills and talent to make this happen in the Philippines!
Benefits and Perks
- Work from home / remote work
- Continuous coaching & training
- Performance-based bonus
- Career mobility - Chance to be regularized based on performance
- Flexible, tech-savvy, international environment and working styles
- And more! (Exciting workshops, sessions to get to know your fellows, etc. depending on the team)