Main duties and responsibilities
- Creating marketing strategies to grow Quipper Business from the perspectives of retention & new acquisition.
- Implement digital marketing solutions such as creating creative content & managing social media marketing campaigns, blogs, newsletters, and landing pages from conception, creating briefs, publishing, up to analyzing performance.
- Implement offline marketing solutions such as offline events from conception, gathering participants, up to analyzing performance.
- Working closely with:
- business development manager to identify opportunities that support Quipper’s marketing strategy and report progress & results
- marketing members to review & implement marketing solutions
- design team to create the engaging visual design
- customer success team to create educational contents
- sales officers to reach out to schools
- internal and cross-department team related to assigned projects when needed
- Fact-based and Data-driven: Monitoring site performance & social media performance on a daily basis and providing insights & recommendations by structurally organizing data and identifying key drivers.
- Working with tools:
- for planning & Analysis such as Google Sheets and Google Slides
- for SNS management such as Adobe Photoshop & Buffer as well as social media analytics from Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- for blog & website management such as Google Analytics, WordPress
- Staying up to date with the latest digital marketing best practices and technologies
- Own responsibility for all outputs, reports, and communication; the manager values independence and high initiative.
- Passion for education
- English proficiency: professional and business level
- Good logical and critical thinking skills
- 1-2 years of experience as a digital marketing strategist
- Human management skills
- Have excellent project management (preferable)
- Experience in content creation in social media or website (preferable)
- Good knowledge of analytics and data-driven thinking (preferable)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing (preferable)
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, or any related field.
- Postgraduate is an advantage but not required
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Accidental Insurance
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item
- Promotion opportunities
- Government-mandated benefits