Background of the position
Quipper is currently improving and recreating the video lesson content for SHS English subjects based on the curriculum guide of DepEd. The main responsibility of the Multimedia Artists are to design and create engaging motion graphics for e-learning video deliverable. The person will work in a collaborative spirit both within the team and with other departments, such as Development, QA, etc. to ensure the successful completion and top quality of video deliverable. They must be committed, flexible to changes, and ability to keep up with a fast-paced production.
- Read and understand provided scripts and storyboards.
- Design and create engaging motion graphics for e-learning video deliverable in accordance with the storyboard and pre-established creative style and technical guidelines of the project
- Coordinate and collaborate with other team members to resolve technical and/or creative issues.
- Edit raw video footage or voice over audio track and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Animate assets in an engaging, compelling, and creative manner.
- Communicate with immediate supervisor regarding task progress
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, design, and animation standards.
- Meet project deadlines, milestones, and goals, as set by the Creative Head and Project Managers
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects
- Basic understanding of animation and storytelling techniques.
- Knowledgeable of the ins and outs of video production
- Possesses strong typographic skills, design sense and sharp eye for details
- A growth mindset and a willingness to improve self as well as the team and company
- Has creative flair, versatility, conceptual/ visual ability and originality
- Be able to grasp academic concepts and present them in ways the audience will understand and be engaged
- Work collaboratively with a team while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to defend one's design
- Must be passionate for his/her craft and have high standards for output
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- 1 year or more of experience of video production in a professional setting
- Background in Education Technology, especially online learning.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design
- Freelance contract
- Flexitime, attends meetings in the office or online as required
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
- Would require reliable and stable internet connection for communication and file transfer