Multimedia Artist (Intern)
The responsibility of the Multimedia Artist Intern would be to assist the Creative Team on their various tasks for the Content Department. These include adding and altering illustrations to be added to our Content Illustration Bank and creating new illustrations that would be animated for our video lessons. He or she will also be assigned tasks from ongoing projects of the Content Creative Team. He/She must be committed, flexible to changes, and have the ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment.
- Identify illustrations from past Content projects that can be added to the Content Illustration Bank.
- Create thumbnails for each added illustrations on the Content Illustration Bank
- Ensure the proper tagging and naming conventions for each illustration added on the Content Illustration Bank
- Optimize the folder arrangement, organization, and labeling for easy identification of illustrations on the Content Illustration Bank
- Create an illustration for characters, objects, and backgrounds that would be animated for video lesson projects
- Repurpose online vector illustrations to a more relatable Filipino setting that would also be animated for video lesson projects.
- Help in translating the storyboards into a transcript for voice recording
- Assist in Quipper Video’s routine tasks to generate upload links and share links for project files and to backup Frame.io videos to Dropbox.
- Help in checking of submission links and generating upload links in the monitoring sheet
- Edit and animate video lessons.
- Assist in checking Quipper School Premium tasks (QSP), assignment, review, quality assurance tasks, review of Storyboard and Quipper videos
- Support in monitoring the Content Illustration Bank progress and checking of QA reports on the illustrations.
- Assist in the creation of product presentation decks and templates
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- A great attitude and work ethic
- A growth mindset and a willingness to improve self as well as the team and company
- Work collaboratively with a team while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Follow instructions and notes from team members
- Basic knowledge in Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Inquisitive nature to improve work processes
- Background in Education Technology, especially online learning.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
The candidate who is currently taking up Multimedia Arts, Visual Communication or similar course
- WFH Internship position
- Flexitime, Attends meetings online as required
- Has his own laptop that has already been installed with all the graphic design, video editing software, and audio recording
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
- Would require a reliable and stable internet connection for communication and file transfer