Multimedia Artist (Intern)
Multimedia Artist Intern at Quipper, will be responsible for supporting the creation of visual materials for producing multimedia solutions for academic content, marketing, and sales materials in either static or video format while following the company’s brand guidelines. Must also be flexible enough to work and support the team on projects.
As our Multimedia artist intern, you will need to:
- Illustrate, animate, and edit assets in an engaging, compelling, and creative manner.
- Edit and revise videos and illustrations according to client feedback.
- Contribute to the creation of marketing and sales materials, to be used for promotional and social media content, including conceptualization, production, and execution.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other team members to resolve technical and/or creative issues and successfully deliver key outputs.
- Communicate with the immediate supervisor and other teams, regarding task progress.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, design, and animation standards.
- Meet project deadlines, milestones, and goals.
- Must be currently enrolled in Multimedia Arts course or equivalent
- portfolio in the video, multimedia, and graphic designs (experience in motion graphics and online learning projects is a plus).
- Currently enrolled in the OJT/Internship program
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects.
- Adept in Google Apps
- Strong visual and creative sense
- Capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good organization and time-management skills, and has a proven history of taking initiative.
- Work collaboratively with a team (even remotely) while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to defend one's creative decisions.
- Must be passionate about his/her craft and have high standards for output.
- Flexitime. Attends meetings in the office or online as required.
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls.
- Would require a reliable and stable internet connection for communication, collaboration, and file sharing