Multimedia Specialist (Consultancy)
The primary responsibility of the Multimedia Specialist is to accommodate various multimedia projects for different departments within Quipper Philippines. He or she must be able to conceptualize and produce multimedia solutions for academic content, marketing, and sales materials in either static or video format. He or she must be flexible enough to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be able to keep up with fast-paced work processes.
As our Multimedia Specialist, you will need to:
- Improve the overall video production process.
- Contribute to brainstorming and creation of prototypes, designs, illustrations, videos, and templates for content development projects.
- Participate in client feedback collection for prototype improvement.
- Contribute to the creation of marketing and sales materials, to be used for promotional and social media content, including conceptualization, production, and execution.
- Organize and acquire the assets required for the project.
- Illustrate, animate, and edit assets in an engaging, compelling, and creative manner.
- Edit and revise videos according to client feedback.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other team members or departments to resolve technical and/or creative issues and successfully deliver key outputs.
- Communicate with the immediate supervisor and other teams, regarding task progress.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, design, and animation standards.
- Meet project deadlines, milestones, and goals.
- Manage and train team members
- Bachelor's degree in either Fine Arts, Visual Communication, Multimedia Arts, Animation or equivalent
- 2 years of experience and portfolio in producing video, multimedia, and marketing projects (experience in motion graphics and online learning projects is a plus).
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects.
- Understanding and experience executing multimedia projects that follow the set company branding and guidelines.
- Good organization and time-management skills, and has a proven history of taking initiative.
- A growth mindset and a willingness to improve self as well as the team and company.
- Work collaboratively with a team (even remotely) while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to defend one's creative decisions.
- Must be passionate about his/her craft and have high standards for output.
- Experience with managing a team
- Flexitime. Attends meetings in the office or online as required
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
- Would require a reliable and stable internet connection for communication, collaboration, and file sharing.