People and Culture Assistant
The main responsibility of the People & Culture Assistant is to handle the end-to-end recruitment of the company’s manpower requirements of the Philippine branch office such as but not limited to:
- Create promotion/recruitment marketing content to improve employer branding and promote company hiring requirements.
- Request for the creation of job advertisement
- Job posting to different recruitment channels
- Sourcing and pre-screening of the qualified candidates for each open positions
- Conducts interview and facilitates exam for different positions
- Responsible for scheduling the qualified applicants for the interview with the respective supervisor or manager of the open position
- Make sure to notify every candidate of the status of their application
- Ensures to fill the manpower requirement on or before the scheduled due date
- Keep tracks of each applicant’s record
- Update and report the progress of the hiring requirement on a weekly basis
- Think critically, analytically, and creatively to ensure that manpower requirement is achieved
- Persuades and negotiates with the qualified candidates for a job offer
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates for future manpower needs
- Strategize on how to improve the hiring process
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limit
- Answer queries and provides support from the applicants
- Build a strong relationship with the applicants as they may be the future client of the Company
- Ensure to build employer brand awareness, maximize and optimize channels to the general public.
- Promote new activities to develop encouraging employee engagement and retention
- Provide campaigns, events, and other related programs to generate a pipeline of professional and future partners of the company.
- Perform other facets that may be assigned by the direct supervisor and manager to other facets of People & Culture and Global Corporate Division.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree, or at least a Professional degree in Business Administration Major in Human Resource Development Management, Psychology, or any related course.
- Preferably with at least 6 months of work experience
- Preferably with experience in using Google suites (Spreadsheet, Docs, Forms, Presentations, etc)
- Knowledgeable in the Philippine Education system is a plus but not required
- Must be self-driven, can work independently and as a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and willing to perform various tasks
- Manage deadline and schedule.
- Positive results-oriented mind
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- Must be amenable to work in Makati.
- Willing to work in the field if needed.
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays if needed.
- Stable internet connection
Why apply to us?
- Work schedule: Mondays to Fridays
- Available to work asap
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item (laptop)
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits