People Fulfillment (Recruitment) Project Associate
- The project will entail completing the end-to-end hiring process for all Content vacancies.
- The project will have a duration of one (1) year unless terminated by either party.
Project Employee Responsibilities
- Create and post job openings in various platforms.
- Source candidates for the vacancies under Content.
- Conduct paper screening for submitted applications.
- Conduct initial interviews of candidates who passed paper screening.
- Conduct assessments of candidates using required exams.
- Endorse candidates for departmental interviews.
- Conduct job offers for candidates.
- Conduct analysis of hiring statistics as required by Quipper.
- Update recruitment database
- Lead meetings with the Content Department on hiring updates and recommendations.
- Provide recommendations on hiring that will ensure success.
- Participate in meetings and events as required by the Associate Manager-People and Culture
- Provide other reports as required by Quipper
- Ensure proper documentation of all files within Quipper expectations.
- Candidate Placement/Offer Acceptance = Not more than 30 business days from opening of vacancy or start of project, whichever is later.
- Funnel Rate = Not less than 5%
- Regular working hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Permanent remote work setup
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
- A stable internet connection is required