Product Designer – UI
We are looking for a product designer dedicating UI design of an E-learning platform. Quipper's services are used by more than 3 million students and teachers worldwide. As a member of the product team, a product designer will focus on working with engineers and product managers to create new features and make dynamic enhancements to our apps.
Job description and responsibilities
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and business teams.
- Create wireframe, mock-ups, or prototyping of web/native apps.
- Conduct user-testing or interview as a core member.
- Deliver pixel perfect design and consistency.
- Identify operational needs and provide improvements.
- Coordinates with team members to ensure that targets are being met.
- Improves systems by studying current practices and design modifications.
- Collaborate with a global team to develop one-platform products.
- Be flexible and willing to perform various tasks as required in a small team.
- Have a strong passion for education and learning.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Empathy with our mission “Distributors of Wisdom” and for our style of product development
- More than 4 years of experience in UI design or relevant works
- Ability to design/make proposals to enhance UI/UX usability
- Mature skills for creative tools such as AdobeCC(Photoshop, Illustrator), or Sketch
- Strong attention to detail in all creative works
- Good oral and written communication skills in English to drive projects
- Fluent in English
- Full time
PLEASE SUBMIT PORTFOLIO OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL WORKS!!
- Knowledge of AdTech and SEO
- Basic skill and knowledge of HTML, CSS3
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in internet business and digital marketing
- Interest in exploring new internet services, technology
- Can work independently, and is flexible and willing to solve various challenges
- Good computer skills and ability to use online services such as Google Apps, Slack, Github, etc.
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company-issued item (laptop)
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Free location policy (support for working temporarily from global offices)
- Government-mandated benefits
- [Current] Remote work setup