Product Manager (Junior)
We are looking for a Product Manager capable of driving end-to-end delivery and management for our e-learning products.
As a member of the product delivery team, the Product Manager will work with engineers and designers and collaborate with business teams, in order to deliver services that enable our teachers and learners to access learning with ease and satisfaction.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Define a sustainable product roadmap and define features specifications
- Engage internal and external end-users to gather insights that inform product decisions
- Plan and deliver product releases
- Manage the product lifecycle and sustain quality over time
- Establish product and process best practices
- Generate and distribute product knowledge and insights
- Set ideal user stories and flows
- Assure quality of the product
- At least 2 years of related working experience in digital product management and delivery or product design
- Sufficient understanding of the basic concept and workflow of agile software management and development (i.e. scrum, kanban, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to write simple wireframes with specifications.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members across the globe.
- Strong interpersonal communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Can work independently, and is flexible and willing to solve various challenges.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Keen attention to details.
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company-issued item (laptop to be provided upon regularization)
- Promotion opportunities
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits