Product Operations and Support Specialist
- Work with client support teams in assisting customers by facilitating product-level support.
- Coordinate with business units in collecting and understanding new product developments and enhancements.
- Prepare product data analytics and reports that inform product delivery and strategy as well as other business teams.
- Conduct periodical QA of products in order to proactively discover issues and potential areas for enhancement.
- Work with the sales team in product promotional activities.
- Enforce product support processes and develop a knowledge base and FAQs for product support activities.
- Work with support and engineering teams to evaluate complex customer problems, identify root causes, and derive resolutions.
- Analyze customer suggestions and patterns on issues, as well as industry trends and market demands in order to recommend product enhancements.
- Work with the development team in the performance analysis of new products and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT, Communication, Business Management or Education
- At least 1-year working experience in product operations or product support
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills as required in regularly being in contact with multiple teams, stakeholders and/or customers
- Strong ability to prioritize workload
- Capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Willing to work from Tuesdays to Saturdays (Sun/Mon as off-work days) permanently or on rotation
- Passionate about education
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits