Project Management Assistant
Appeal of the work
The primary responsibility of the Project Management Assistant is to support the content team in handling and monitoring the project development in collaboration with the project owners so that we can develop high-quality lesson and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide. They must be committed, flexible to changes, can adapt to a different level of position, and ability to keep up with a fast-paced production.
- Discuss with project owner on key deliverables and milestone
- Translate project requirements from the project owners into a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Analyze time on task; improve work estimation and workflow.
- Run regular stand-ups/update meeting and update task status accordingly
- Manage escalation of critical info (for example, at-risk items) to the Project Owners and upwards if necessary
- Provide assistance to the Content Manager in all project management and admin tasks when requested
- Candidate possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration, or related fields from top universities/institutions.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Business Management
- Intermediate to advanced user of Smartsheet and/or Microsoft project
- Proficient in Google App Suites (Docs, Spreadsheet, Form)
- At least 1000 hours or 2000 hours of project management or assistance experience.
- At least a year of experience with a solid people management background
- Must be self-driven, can work independently and in a team
- APMP certification and above (PMP cert) is a plus
- Experience in the education / eLearning / software development industry working in the same capacity is an advantage
- Can easily adapt to learn new technology
- Can work a relatively fixed hour calendar
- Can adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Versatile; able and willing to perform various tasks
- Can commit 20 to 40 hours per week
- Character / Personality / Soft skills
- Extremely on-time
- Logical thinker
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Freelance contract
- Online communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS and calls
- Attends meetings in the office as required